Thursday, August 22, 2013

# At Last , A New Entry For This Month ! #




Assalamualaikum w.b.t and a very good evening.


I'm totally had it when it comes to TESTS!!! Well, I'm not the kind of person who studies a lot. I only take it seriously when the FINALS are coming. But still I really not into study hard. Haha~ Yeah, I'm a lazy girl. So, what? My Ma doesn't know how I study here. **If she knew, I'll be dead meat!!**

Since today I have no papers to encounter with, so I guess it's a rest time. But I've still got to study tonight because.. tomorrow I've got TWO PAPERS!! Jeez, both papers are theories. Just give numbers, so that I can calculate. I hate to read theories..!!

Ah! Before I leave this blog for quite a while, I want to introduce y'all with the SM's EXO dudes..
Okay!! Okay!! This are the dudes, fresh, good-looking and stunning! Haha~


Back: Tao, Kris, Chan Yeol, Kai
Middle: Chen, Lay, D.O, Se Hun, Su Ho
Front: Baek Hyun, Luhan, Xiu Min



Kai - Kim Jong In
Se Hun - Oh Se Hun
Baek Hyun - Byun Baek Hyun
Chan Yeol - Park Chan Yeol
D.O - Do Kyung Soo
Su Ho - Kim Joon Myun
Lu Han
Tao - Huang Zi Tao / Edison Huang
Chen - Kim Jong Dae
Lay - Zhang Yi Xing
Xiu Min - Kim Min Seok
Kris - Wu Yi Fan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...