Wednesday, April 4, 2012

# Attention ! #


Greetings ! and Hello !



I kinda like to make an introduction to my new blog . Hey ! Stunted ? Nah . . This time I would like to make a confession that I really need a new blog . So that I can improve my writings more than before . Haha ! Now , I want to tell you what is the more important which is . . . I'm in the process of learning Korean and Japanese .


Not quite sure whether I can understand that foreign languages fast than I can with English . Maybe if I make a test on those two languages , I could on get D . Haha ! But I also have to upgrade my English skills . I got B for  my English language test , you know . Well you don't . Sorry to tell that I'm not so proud that I could write my posts in English .


I also need to improve my skills in typing . I'm getting slow with my typing . This keyboard is much harder than the mobile phone keypads . Well , I hope that there's people out there would like to help me in learning the tech's and teaches me the right way of learning foreign languages .


That's is enough for today . If you have anything to comment , please do leave your comment . Thanks for reading ! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...